The pleasurable experience of taking delivery of your new GMSV should not end the moment you drive it out of the dealership. That’s where the Lancaster GMSV Aftercare experience begins.
It all adds up to total GMSV peace-of-mind. A hassle-free, uncomplicated ownership experience which leaves you clear simply to enjoy driving your GMSV every day.
Reasons to service at Lancaster GMSV:
- All of our technicians are factory trained to give you the best service possible
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- We have a passion for performance vehicles and our expert team is more experienced
- Our technicians have some of the most advanced equipment available.
- Access to up-to-date technical information.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances.
- Genuine dealership servicing will add to your car’s resale value.
- Special Lancaster GMSV Motorsport Aftersales programs (see below)
Special Aftersales Programs for Corvette
Here at Lancaster GMSV we are looking at the feasibility of two special aftersales programs;
- Pick up & Delivery Service - We will pick your Corvette via an enclosed trailer service your vehicle and return it back to you. There would be a fee incurred but we could do this for any vehicle within NSW
- Motorsport Support Service- We could assist Corvette owners with
- Setting up your Corvette into the GMSV Track Spec Mode
- Taking your Corvette to the race team for a track day in our Race Track set up Trailer
- Race Track Support, were we could provide pit support with a GM Technician at a track day for you, were we would do everything for you. i.e. Diagnostics, Change tyres, tyre Pressures adjustments, basic set up and checks.
All these above services would be user pay depending on the requirements.
For further information please contact our friendly GMSV Service Team for assistance on (02) 6578 8733 or via our online Enquiry Form.