As you may have seen on social media last week, (GM) General Motors Chevrolet released information on the Corvette Z06. In this world wide release informed that Australia & New Zealand would get access to this variant.
This is what we currently know:
- Gen VI V8 flat plane 5.5L engine spinning to 8,600 RPM
- Producing about 500kW (670HP)
- Dual Clutch Transmission
- Z06 suspension (FE6)
- 6 Piston calipers
- Z06 Wide body with unique facia
- Z06 Wheels 20" & 21"
- Z06 GT2 seats w Carbon fibred inserts
- Napa leather seat upholstery
- Custom suede wrapped interior trim
- Premium Audio - 19 speakers
Please note some of the above info may change on the Australian spec vehicle.
MY23 Z06 will be very limited volume, and GMSV are yet to work out ordering, allocation or pricing.
For more information on this variant please contact our team.
The Corvette C8 StingRay information still remains status quo, and we don't expect to hear anymore information from GMSV on MY23 Corvette StingRay or Corvette Z06 until late February / early March 2022.
We are now taking orders in our order queue for Corvette Z06